• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Newest Additions

• Thread starter marc2040
  • Start date
M

marc2040

After thousands and thousands of miles and the grey MD finally reached Germany.
From Australia to the UK (thank you TheDutchman92 and Oakley_Sight). Next stop was my sisters address in the UK, where I picked them up at Christmas.
Thanks Oakley_Sight for the unique display item.
The second pair of MD's is not a recent purchase, just a lens swap to ruby.

ztsxh2sj.jpg

My first X-SQUARED - Carbon/BI | BNIB

53wihybo.jpg

My first Juliet (P069569), already disassembled. They get a general overhaul. I think flat black with fire would be cool.

xam9tbf2.jpg

I'm at 26 at the moment. But one more doesn't hurt does it.:biggrin:

As long as you don't go after any of the pairs that I am after.:eek: i think i should be able to get the remaining pairs except for one....as i have only saw it come up for sale once in the past 2years.

Sorry to hijack your thread Marc.

As long as you don't go after any of the pairs that I am after.:eek: i think i should be able to get the remaining pairs except for one....as i have only saw it come up for sale once in the past 2years.

Sorry to hijack your thread Marc.

Hmmmmm, what are you after? :rolleyes:

Hmmmmm, what are you after? :rolleyes:

For Monster Dogs I am looking to get the 4 Fluoro pairs this year. there is a guy who has been selling the complete set of Fluoros on EBay.....but I am not really interested in all that, just the glasses. If I don't get them all this year it is not that big of a deal. I have all of the other rare/hard to get color ways and I just picked up my 2nd 10w40.

Back