• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Newly Me

MASBRO

Oakley Beginner
hi guys... :) finally my curiousity brought me here, ofcourse with a little help from uncle google hehehe

first off all, pardon me if my writing in english aren't good, coz i speak in bahasa daily :)
okay, that's my intro, hopefully u guys will wellcome me here, and guide me as a child that loves oakley sunglasses so much.

regards, MASBRO

Welcome my friend I'm. Mexican residing in the USA and here the only language we speak I s Oakley do you came to the right place, I'll be more than happy to help you with what I can. Enjoy and try posting pictures of your collection

welcome MASBRO - your "uncle google help" is now for Oakleys our community!!

Welcome my friend I'm. Mexican residing in the USA and here the only language we speak I s Oakley do you came to the right place, I'll be more than happy to help you with what I can. Enjoy and try posting pictures of your collection
muchas gracias mimigo :p hope i spell it correctly, sure i will share my lil collection bro, nice to know u thu

thanx u sir, it is my honour to meet an expert like u :)

welcome! watch your wallet!
thanx for your early warning dude :p

welcome MASBRO - your "uncle google help" is now for Oakleys our community!!
hi Mod :) glad to join this community, nice to know u too sir

Welcome masbroooo...
Where are you came from?
i came from indonesia, howbout u dude?

Welcome to the forum, Masbro. It's a great group for anybody who loves Oakley. Nobody will think you're crazy here...lol

Back