• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Newly purchased Juliets oops

Ironranger88

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Oops, I bought these because of the emerald lenses that they have, then I noticed the serial number doesn't match... once I get them in the mail I'll see if the lenses are OEM or not, but hopes are not high.

What do ya think, keep them for $250 or send em back?

Screenshot_20201028-021250_Mercari.jpg

Screenshot_20201028-021954_Mercari.jpg

Screenshot_20201028-022013_Mercari.jpg

They look a little f'd up. Lenses and finish. Your choice, bite the bullet and keep them to spend more to refinish them all around to wear, or return them and wait for another beater to come along and spend 30 less to refinish as well. Good luck.

They look a little f'd up. Lenses and finish. Your choice, bite the bullet and keep them to spend more to refinish them all around to wear, or return them and wait for another beater to come along and spend 30 less to refinish as well. Good luck.
Rando beater that needs rebuild is worth $220 you think?

Probably less but, I believe that's the best you can buy them at right now if you find a steal or know the right people.
Hmm.. yeah, I guess we'll see what they look and feel like when I get em...
I expected OEM lenses (even if they were a little beat), but I guess depending on the rubber and bridge... putting another $200 into for refurb and good lenses doesn't work out

Hmm.. yeah, I guess we'll see what they look and feel like when I get em...
I expected OEM lenses (even if they were a little beat), but I guess depending on the rubber and bridge... putting another $200 into for refurb and good lenses doesn't work out
Its all your choice, your preference, and how picky you are. Personally, I would have the one you posted totally restored. That's just me though. I'm not trying to talk you out of keeping your Sweet X Metals, treat them like a classic car. Slowly rebuild them over the years, one step at a time. You'll appreciate them much more after that.

Its all your choice, your preference, and how picky you are. Personally, I would have the one you posted totally restored. That's just me though. I'm not trying to talk you out of keeping your Sweet X Metals, treat them like a classic car. Slowly rebuild them over the years, one step at a time. You'll appreciate them much more after that.
True, but I'm just trying to fill the juliet hole in my heart that is the shape of UNDER 5k X (movie release) cyclops and those beautiful purple infinite hero juliets that I need. Haha

Relooked at my receipt, I guess I paid $222 after taxes and shipping. Hmm.. yep, ill just have to wait and see!

I know @zwc0442 does good work.. Who cuts the custom lenses again?

Last edited:
😆 I'm sure you already know, there are many good people in this forum whom are willing to help you out and fix them up. Just have to rub elbows and grease palms, if you know what I mean. Wait for the others here to wake up and throw their 2 cents into this piggy bank of thoughts. Best of luck dude. I'm out. :assassin::assassin::assassin:

Back