• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Next money clip

Very true. It is stuff, but for Oakley, I guess I just prefer the glasses and some of the stuff. For stuff in general I like to look at knives and gun stuff. Not saying it's not cool, because it looks nice, just not my cup of tea, I guess.
You can always tie a rope to one end and clip the carabiner to you ATV and use the other end of the rope to drag stuff depending on what your cup of tea is :behindsofa:

The Carbon money clip was a work of art, the black one from last year...not so much. Oakley can do better, interested to see what they do next with the money clip/wallet

How do these limited edition clips get advertised to buy? Do you just have to walk in the stores at the right time or something?

How do these limited edition clips get advertised to buy? Do you just have to walk in the stores at the right time or something?

Here is the best place to find out, it gets leaked , hopefully they come up with something different instead of changing the colors if they make more

Here is the best place to find out, it gets leaked , hopefully they come up with something different instead of changing the colors if they make more

Thanks for the info. Since I found this place now, I will be sure to check often as these cool things keep passing me by unfortunately.

Thanks for the info. Since I found this place now, I will be sure to check often as these cool things keep passing me by unfortunately.

They historically come out around Christmas time....not sure if they will do it this year or not