• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

M Frame / Mumbo Re-Release

This will be awesome!!! I assume that both are prizm road lens?
Yeah that's what I've heard. Road for both.

The original renders showed a "new hybrid" lens shape on the mumbo but apparently they went with the old hybrid shape which makes more sense with that frame anyway

Yeah that's what I've heard. Road for both.

The original renders showed a "new hybrid" lens shape on the mumbo but apparently they went with the old hybrid shape which makes more sense with that frame anyway

Awesome! Thanks for the additional info. I wonder if the mumbos will have the shorter ear stems like the original or the longer ones like the tnp and palace reissues. It's hard to tell based on that pic.

@leestripes The long version if the picture is accurate.

Screenshot_20220528-091008_Chrome.jpg

Where can I find the location to flagship stores near me ? I’d love to get a couple of these

Go here and filter out the vaults and dealers by using the "Filters" drop down box right right below the zip code box. That will display the "O" stores, the ones most likely to get them. That does not guarantee that they will get any, depending on how limited these will be. Some O stores seem to get higher priority than others.

Go here and filter out the vaults and dealers by using the "Filters" drop down box right right below the zip code box. That will display the "O" stores, the ones most likely to get them. That does not guarantee that they will get any, depending on how limited these will be. Some O stores seem to get higher priority than others.
I have a buddy that works at an “O” store and he flat out said they weren’t getting them. I called the store that was the only one in the valley that had the re released subzeros and they said they were getting them either an that online would be the best bet. I wonder if this site is just taking pre orders but then again don’t know if I want to send them money with out confirming they’ll actually have them.

I have a buddy that works at an “O” store and he flat out said they weren’t getting them. I called the store that was the only one in the valley that had the re released subzeros and they said they were getting them either an that online would be the best bet. I wonder if this site is just taking pre orders but then again don’t know if I want to send them money with out confirming they’ll actually have them.

Well that site is called "bait me" so don't know if I trust that...lol