• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Next muzm collection?

Not to be a downer on the MUZM cause it has my intrigue like everyone else what will be next but I would personally like to see Oakley being ballsy and moving forward with ideas like Xeus. I want new, artsy, cool and good quality. The steps backwards are fun and all but the advancement forward is what our kids are going to collect when we are in diapers again.

Not to be a downer on the MUZM cause it has my intrigue like everyone else what will be next but I would personally like to see Oakley being ballsy and moving forward with ideas like Xeus. I want new, artsy, cool and good quality. The steps backwards are fun and all but the advancement forward is what our kids are going to collect when we are in diapers again.
While I also really like the nostalgia, …

99DA10C2-2109-422A-BA85-30E58EEE7DA3.png

Pushing forward is what made Oakley, Oakley. Some may hate the Xeus and Kato but they’re classic Oakley, just from a different era.

To continue however. The Xeus, Kato, Resub, Encoder, etc. are pushing the future… The Muzm is running along side that as a blast from the past. Personally I think they’re doing a bang up job by appealing to their wide range of customers.
Totally agree and well said.

IMO there's a big difference between American Oakley versus Luxoticca Oakley. Oakley 'was' once very forward thinking. Lux Sux chases the bucks.

Latest Posts

Back