• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Next Purchase Help....

AusOakley

I should Work at Oakley
Sydney, Australia
Hey guys,

need your opinion on my next purchase. Coming up I have my birthday in 2 weeks and christmas after that. I know I'm getting 5 Pairs of oakleys over that period (2 Scalpels,2 Oil rigs,1 fuel cell) but I wanted to make a purchase of my own. If I had to pick 2 preferred lenses they would be Black Iridium and ice iridium so i have tried to stick with frames with those lenses. Any suggestions welcome

Custom Fuel cell:
Polished black/ice iridium/australia icons
Polished black with text/Black iridium/polished chrome icons

Pre Built Fuel cell:
Max fearlight
Don Pendleton
Grey smoke/Black iridium

Hijinx:
Bruce Irons

Oil rig:
White with text/black iridium and black icons

Scalpel:
Ducati

Don Pendleton!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prob the only Fuel Cell I'll ever keep.

You should make yourself a pair that will mean something to you :). The OCP is great for getting exactly what you want.

Don Pendleton!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prob the only Fuel Cell I'll ever keep.

You should make yourself a pair that will mean something to you :). The OCP is great for getting exactly what you want.

OCP is good but I get kinda impatient, even though I get them fairly quickly considering they ship from the US and I'm in Australia. There is so many frames to choose from lol

Ended up going with the custom text fuel cell. 1 of my next purchases will be the fuel cell with Aussie icons. I should get them about the same time as the camo sj2 which was a trade for my batwolfs

If you ever decide to go with a Hijinx, get Titanium iridium lenses...so hot.
I want to get the polarized history text fuel cell at some point. :D

Canvas fuel cell' should be worth considering also, expensive but you get a custom hard case :D

Ended up going with the custom text fuel cell. 1 of my next purchases will be the fuel cell with Aussie icons. I should get them about the same time as the camo sj2 which was a trade for my batwolfs
oh, get the country flag microfiber bag! it'll be awesome. I love love chrome icons...can't go wrong there. Really hope those SJ2's get to your house safely soon. :)