• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Next Water Transfer Group Buy - Part 5 (SENT OUT! Sample Pics Page 15)

Batwolf

Double Team
Premium Member
Portland, OR
Saw a few people interested and was wondering if anyone would be down for another water transfer group buy run? I have a little bit of downtime now so if anyone is interested I would be willing to help again.

Water Transfer Group Buy Part 5
The plan will be to get them sent out by the first week of August

- Each pair is $35
- You will pay for the cost of me sending the glasses to them and me returning them to you (read next line)
- Add $10 to cover return shipping from the company and me returning the glasses to you
- If you are international please add $5 (gift, low value shipping only)
- Add 4% to total for PayPal fees. Send payment as goods, no gift payments accepted
- Remove lenses, icons, and rubber pieces if they apply
- Put each pair of glasses into a ziploc bag and on a piece of paper write down what pattern number you want, can also choose base colors for most patterns (ex. red CF)
- Please carefully wrap all of your glasses with bubble wrap or foam pieces
- I will send out all the glasses at one time once I receive them from everyone
- Turn around time is usually 3 weeks, thread will be updated once all participating frames are received

I will not give you a shipping address until you send payment for your glasses. It was a headache sorting out who had paid/didn't pay last time even though I had certain frames in hand.
Once you pick your pattern, you can choose between a matte (flat), satin (semigloss) or high gloss finish. Please let me know what finish you would like.

Don't want a pattern? You can also have your glasses painted. Custom Painting | Northwest Hydro Print

Or what about Cerakote? NW now offers options for that as well (air cured only) - http://www.northwesthydroprint.com/cerakote.html

Members sign-up

1) Cargo - 1 pair
2) cornwich - 3 pairs
3) djhyper66 - 1 pair
4) rightcoastnj - 1 pair
5) moore851 - 4 pairs
6) 702baby - 1 pair
7) bouncing_boy77 - 1 pair
8) kennethekotto - 1 pair
9) newyork326 - 1 pair
10) SpeakForYou - 2 pairs
11) dexufto - 1 pair
12) IUSTEVE - 1 pair
13) the_owl - 2 pairs
14) ajs2294 - 1 pair
15) Ryan_C - 3 pairs

Last edited:
Sounds like a decent turnout so far! We'll see if we can get a few more people. I'd hope to get 10 people or so but we'll see what we can get.

This time around I'm probably going to keep it domestic to save any headaches. Probably wouldn't have any issues with Canada though.

Latest Posts

Back