• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Next Water Transfer Group Buy - Part 5 (SENT OUT! Sample Pics Page 15)

Sorry guys haven't been online much today.

I think I'd like to send the glasses out at the end of the month or around that time. Is two weeks enough time for everyone to get their stuff together?

For those of us who haven't done something in the past, where's the info on possible combos, process, pricing etc? Do we need to pop the icons off and prep sand or something?

A little longer would be nice

Would waiting until the first week of August be enough time for you guys?
For those of us who haven't done something in the past, where's the info on possible combos, process, pricing etc? Do we need to pop the icons off and prep sand or something?

Check out the previous thread here and it will give you info. No prep is needed on your part besides removal or any icons or rubber.

http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/...g-group-buy-part-3-updated-info-inside.15268/

First post updated and I put you on the list if you posted interest. Once you read the first post and get your items sorted out feel free to PM me and we'll get it sorted out.

I'm aiming to have everything gathered by the first week of August, but of course like last time it might be extended depending on interest.

I'm new here but would like to be included in the group buy. I have a pair of white minute 2.0 glasses that I have lost interest in wearing. This will def bleed some new life into them. I'm in!!!

Back