• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

NFL Football Favorite Team

all those consecutive super bowls is still a crazy record when you think about it. no other team got close to that.
Being a Steelers fan they WON 4 Championships in 6 years and went to the AFC championship one of the other years. You will never see another team like the Steelers had in the 70's
So many Hall of Fame players. What the Bills did was amazing but they could never win it. That is what Sticks!!

You think Peyton will come back next year? i've heard some sports casters say he should retire.
I also heard he timed this surgery as a way to go F' YOU NFL' during it's holdout and everything.

I'd love to see Peyton play a few more seasons, break some passing records which he could easily do if he keeps playing. Dan Marino missed the 1993 season due to achillies tendon surgery but came back the next season and whooped the Patriots, with a ****ty offense. And still held numerous passing records...So Peyton still has 'it' I believe, just his team is falling apart around him. I miss marvin Harrison.
He will be back just not with the Colts after they Draft Andrew Luck.
SUCK FOR LUCK!!

Peyton Manning for MVP this year!!! Colts are 0-10 without him so that clearly shows how valuable he really is...

Niners. Grew up in the Bay Area watching Joe, Jerry, Dwight, Ronnie, Roger and Steve.

Moved to the DC area about five years ago and I'm thinking about adopting the Ravens as my AFC team to cheer for. Lots of coincidental connections. Both teams are coached by Harbaughs. My favorite player on the Niners right now is Patrick Willis who's the premier LB and wears #52. My favorite Ravens player would be Ray Lewis who's also the premier LB and also wears #52.

The game tomorrow is going to be epic for me. Too bad the game's on the NFL Network. :mad:

Cowboys, and I'm not even from the US! They came and played an exhibition game in London in the late 80's when I was a kid that my dad took me to watch and I've supported them ever since.

Being a Steelers fan they WON 4 Championships in 6 years and went to the AFC championship one of the other years. You will never see another team like the Steelers had in the 70's
So many Hall of Fame players. What the Bills did was amazing but they could never win it. That is what Sticks!!
thank you Terry Bradshaw! lol.

Niners. Grew up in the Bay Area watching Joe, Jerry, Dwight, Ronnie, Roger and Steve.

Moved to the DC area about five years ago and I'm thinking about adopting the Ravens as my AFC team to cheer for. Lots of coincidental connections. Both teams are coached by Harbaughs. My favorite player on the Niners right now is Patrick Willis who's the premier LB and wears #52. My favorite Ravens player would be Ray Lewis who's also the premier LB and also wears #52.

The game tomorrow is going to be epic for me. Too bad the game's on the NFL Network. :mad:
i remember someone demanding the nfl network be available to the public, and not some paid channel.

Back