• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

NFL partnership

I haven’t ordered them yet, split between going to a store or doing them online, being that it’s going to be a custom build, based off your build albeit with different lenses, and considering all the variables of said build. Coupled with cs being what they are, I’m torn.

I haven’t ordered them yet, split between going to a store or doing them online, being that it’s going to be a custom build, based off your build albeit with different lenses, and considering all the variables of said build. Coupled with cs being what they are, I’m torn.

If you go into a store, you’ll probably have to order it through the touch table. Not sure if stores carry that frame color plus you’d have to get the lens etching.

I can tell you from experience that in store some of the colors are NOT available. Especially when it comes to the colors of the icons. That green Seahawks icon for example is only available on the completed NFL pair. Good luck and happy building!

If you go into a store, you’ll probably have to order it through the touch table. Not sure if stores carry that frame color plus you’d have to get the lens etching.
I can tell you from experience that in store some of the colors are NOT available. Especially when it comes to the colors of the icons. That green Seahawks icon for example is only available on the completed NFL pair. Good luck and happy building!

Well alrighty then, that settles it, online it is, thanks for the info, been awhile since I’ve been in an O store/vault.

Welp, just ordered my build, ended up going with this:
5716B772-F9ED-43E7-8926-E375E390CE47.jpeg

In addition to a second set of burgundy/red rubbers to go with it.

Back