• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

--> NHL Playoffs 2015

Winners of the Stanley Cup (2014-2015)?

• Rangers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lightning

• Canadiens

• Capitals

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Islanders

• Red Wings

• Senators

• Penguins

• Ducks

• Blues

• Predators

• Blackhawks

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Canucks

• Wild

• Jets

• Flames

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yoshida

Oakley Enthusiast
Vancouver, BC
C'mon guys, you disappoint me! How come no NHL Playoffs thread created to this day!?! :cool-20:
So yeah, the last games of the regular season were yesterday and now all the cards are on the table.

-What were your favourite stories of the regular season?
-What do you think it's going to happen on these playoff series?

For the first half of the season the Islanders really impressed me - from a weak 2013-2014 season to the first position on the league was a monstrous evolution.
For the second half, I think one word is enough : The Hamburglar :D

I'll be following both Montréal and Vancouver series, and I believe they'll beat the Senators and the Flames. I just think it's a shame they're set against fellow Canadian teams... that being said I hope Winnipeg will beat Anaheim!!
On a last note, I'm just happy Boston never made it to this series hahahaha

Your comments?
Go Canada Go, it's time for la Coupe Stanley to come back home :p

Hey, where are my Oilers on the list??????? Oh wait, they haven't been on the list in 10 years! Urgggggg. At least they're not the leafs! Go Flames Go!

Go Habs Go!!!!
I was listening the radio this morning and they shot this:
"Who nowadays is the face of golf? McInroy? Woods? Boston Bruins?" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL
Really looking forward to the games! :prankster:

Man, the Canucks are leading 3x0 at some point and they manage to lose the game!! And the series!
No! No! Very bad man...

I just hope tomorrow the Canadiens won't perform like this... and for the Flames... good luck agains the Ducks! I hope they can beat Anaheim! This one will be hard...!

Man, the Canucks are leading 3x0 at some point and they manage to lose the game!! And the series!
No! No! Very bad man...

I just hope tomorrow the Canadiens won't perform like this... and for the Flames... good luck agains the Ducks! I hope they can beat Anaheim! This one will be hard...!
Red Wings are out too:(

Red Wings are out too:(
Yeah, it was a real rough series, but it perfectly highlights my frustrations with the Wings over the last few years.

Outplay the other team, don't finish on the big chances, have a few missteps that cost goals and ultimately the game.

They have guys that can play. Damn well. But they spend a lot of the game playing in the offensive zone unsupported or trying to do too many things. Their simple plays are too simple, their medium plays don't have the last level of polish to put things in, and their complicated plays have a very low percentage.

They have all of the elements. But several years of high turnover has lead to a group that plays very well, well enough to win games and get into the playoffs, but not consistently that next level higher needed to win series in short order or make it deep in the cup run.

Yeah, it was a real rough series, but it perfectly highlights my frustrations with the Wings over the last few years.

Outplay the other team, don't finish on the big chances, have a few missteps that cost goals and ultimately the game.

They have guys that can play. Damn well. But they spend a lot of the game playing in the offensive zone unsupported or trying to do too many things. Their simple plays are too simple, their medium plays don't have the last level of polish to put things in, and their complicated plays have a very low percentage.

They have all of the elements. But several years of high turnover has lead to a group that plays very well, well enough to win games and get into the playoffs, but not consistently that next level higher needed to win series in short order or make it deep in the cup run.
I could not believe they let Yzerman go to TB:mad-35:

Back