• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

NHL Playoffs

Agreed.....Vegas is killing it.....hope to see Crybaby Crosby and team knocked out. My beloved Blackhawks just had an off year.....we have the worst salary cap in the league. Boston's Marchand can suck it too....just a dirty player and all around POS.

I cannot wait to see the pens bite it. I am really excited for Vegas too. The GM's that left some of these guys unprotected should be fired. Thankfully everyone who was available on the Sabres sucked and would not be taken.

Ever since Bettman took over the league, players have been getting away with murder. We need fighting back in the game like the old days. It kept everyone honest.

very exciting, too much dirty play though. Kings vs Vegas was nasty.
kings , Nashville and Boston gets away with too much sh!t.....

rooting for a couple of local heroes, like the Leafs Freddie Andersen, Eller from the Caps, and the Jets Nik Ehlers....

Last edited:
very exciting, too much dirty play though. Kings vs Vegas was nasty.
kings , Nashville and Boston gets away with too much sh!t.....

rooting for a couple of local heroes, like the Leafs Freddie Andersen, Eller from the Caps, and the Jets Nik Ehlers....
Totally agree with you. And the suspensions are not sending the message. Instead of single game suspensions, perhaps entire series suspensions should be levied.

Totally agree with you. And the suspensions are not sending the message. Instead of single game suspensions, perhaps entire series suspensions should be levied.
for sure, you just hate seeing, or even thinking about your team's best player taken out by a dirty hit or crosscheck.....

i mean, this is just bullsh**, how can a player like this still be in the league

I don't mind Crosby anymore, great player, doesnt seem to dive as much anymore and never was dirty. When you play hockey you appreciate the players that don't play dirty, even if they are whiners. Having to listen to crying is better than taking a slewfoot any day of the week.

Just found out my old team is in it. Still sad about the Thrashers leaving, but I'm happy for the Jets.

Sent from Q's S8+

Latest Posts

Back