• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

NHL Playoffs

I guess a $300k bump wasn't enough for him. Let's see who else leaves for more money.

See that's the difference between philly sports and wanna-be DC sports.

Our dudes dont leave for more money. Championships are more important. Look at nick foles

Weren't they planning on firing him anyways, if they didn't win the cup?...especially if there was an early round exit?

Anyone watching this year? i am for sure, play is just as good as it was with an audience.
we got people here from florida as i recall, any tampa fans?

i know we got dallas folks as well :) and vegas as well...

Anyone watching this year? i am for sure, play is just as good as it was with an audience.
we got people here from florida as i recall, any tampa fans?

i know we got dallas folks as well :) and vegas as well...
I’ve been watching even though my pens got embarrassed in the play in round. I picked Vegas but Dallas is looking good. Still going with Tampa in the East.

I grew up in St Louis, moved to Dallas area in the 80’s. Been a season ticket holder for the Stars since they moved to Dallas. Thought they were having a great season before the lockdown, I still don’t think they’re playing as good as they were since, but I’m not complaining about their record right now.

Back