• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

NHRA 4-Wide @ ZMax Dragway In Charlotte N.C.

OakleyFrankFMJ

The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
The Castle
Anyone going to this event? Should be great for the weekend except for Friday with possible rain.

As usual at most of the :car: NHRA events the Rolling O crew will be there and so will I at this one. I'm not hard to find either.....:cool-20:.......If anyone goes and sees me feel free to say hi. :)

Thanks!!

What day/days are you going? I might come up on Friday haven't decided yet. Send me a pm of your gonna be there Friday.

I'm gonna be there from tomorrow till Sunday night.....I land tomorrow at around 11am and shoot straight to the track.

Yeah I saw that earlier, I still might come anyway, the Concord Mills store is less than 10 minutes away so I figure if it rains too much ill just end up there.

Anyone going to this event? Should be great for the weekend except for Friday with possible rain.

As usual at most of the :car: NHRA events the Rolling O crew will be there and so will I at this one. I'm not hard to find either.....:cool-20:.......If anyone goes and sees me feel free to say hi. :)

Thanks!!
Of course Frank will be easy to find, he'll be the only one wearing five FMJ watches at once!

I was planning to go Saturday, but work is trying to interfere with my plans. If I make it, hopefully we will get to meet. Stay dry tomorrow!

I just left there. Decent weather today but tomorrow not looking too good. I'm gonna make sure I stay out of the rain. I wouldn't wanna melt. ;)

Back