• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

NIB GMT watch

ChinoTJ

I should Work at Oakley
Tijuana BC Mexico
I want to expand and share the history behind this watch that i picked up today.

It all started when i got my Plasma Juliets and when i whent to look for the nosebomb that was missing on them, being there i got to talk Oakleys whith the mánager of the store and he told me that if i also like watches in a jewerly store in the same mall they still got some watches in stock.

I went there and it was true, i found this NIB GMT that i buyed, a Copper Face Judge II and a small 3 hand Bottle Cap, here is where i got lucky, they were marked at retail prices but were whith 50 % off so i think i got a good deal for it being a new watch.

That day i put it in lay away and today went to pick it up, here is some pictures of it, like i told Minc13 on another thread it takes time and patience and a little bit of luck to build a collection
20200920_150825.jpg
20200920_150911.jpg
20200920_150939.jpg
20200920_151121.jpg

Great score! You're right about a "little luck". And also having a little stash of cash on hand to pay for things when they do come up. Too many times I've hesitated and missed out on something. Now I know better.

Back