• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold NIB Oakley Flak 2.0 Dark^Light Green Fade with Positive +Red Polarized Prototype by Brian Takumi

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Oakley Flak 2.0 Dark^Light Green Fade with Positive +Red Polarized No Sku Prototype - Hand Painted by Brian Takumi

This Flak 2.0 reminds me VERY MUCH of the Oakley Jupiter Pairs. Rarely do you see an Oakley pair POP like these do! This pair has a hand-painted factory fade. AWESOME! Technically +Red Polarized Lenses do not exist, and are VERY RARE, EXTREMELY RARE, with only a handful of pairs through the years having them, as they do make it out the factory sometimes thanks to employees that make pairs that never make it to store shelves, like this one!

The box for this pair was added, as they never had an original box. The box will allow you to have a nice place to store them in.

Because someone asked me how many were made, I messaged Brian Takumi. He painted this pair, and it was an early prototype for the Rio 2016 pairs that ended up being the Green to White Fade as the final decision.

$200 Shipped CONUS. Please add $20 for International Shipping via USPS First Class International shipping. I will be happy to say the value is low so you do not have to pay a high VAT.

Rare chance to add a cool piece to your collection. 100% genuine and all Oakley.

You will receive exactly what is in the photographs.

Your item(s) will be extremely carefully boxed, in a triple-walled crush proof box.

Your proceeds will be going to fund something very important and unexpected in my life, so your purchase is very much appreciated!

Thanks!

Joseph

Royal Lion Museum of Sunglasses

DSC02425.jpg
DSC02426.jpg
DSC02427.jpg
DSC02428.jpg
DSC02429.jpg
DSC02432.jpg
DSC02433.jpg
DSC02434.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
So nice! Good luck with sale!

Do the lenses fit the frame properly? Seems to be a gap on the outside portion of the lenses, towards the temple areas.

Username Hidden said:
Do the lenses fit the frame properly? Seems to be a gap on the outside portion of the lenses, towards the temple areas.
I just checked and they are seated tightly. Good question! Thanks! : )

I still actually need to ask Brian Takumi if he painted these. They are very much done in his style.

Username Hidden said:
Yeah, I noticed that too. Looks off

Could it be an AF frame? Would that do this? Lenses don’t look AF... not that I’m a pro.

Well, the possibilities are endless being just directly from HQ. It is marked as Flak 2.0, and seems the same shape as other U.S. Flak 2.0s that I own. I always thought it had an amazing color pattern.

Damn I just got tapped out or else I’d be all over these! Good luck!

Is the lens loose?

Latest Posts

Back