• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold NIB Oakley Fuel Cell Fallout Collection Limited Edition Rust Decay with Fire Iridium Polarized

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Oakley Fuel Cell Fallout Collection Limited Edition Rust Decay with Fire Iridium Polarized OO9096-97 6019 Serial B729765

In 2014, Oakley Released one of the Coolest Finishes EVER - RUST DECAY! A Fuel Cell and Breadbox were the Kings of the Fallout Collection Lineup! Complete with an Oakley Metal Vault that is also Rust Decayed, the Fallout Collection is GORGEOUS with the mixture of the FIre Iridium Polarized Lenses!

This set is IMMACULATE - and is BRAND NEW - AND SEALED. The seal has never even been cut through. I opened them for pictures by slightly heating the seal, and then putting it back in place on top of sticker-backing paper, which is great because now you can open them and the label has never been cut.

This Fuel Cell is EXTREMELY difficult to acquire nowadays in this PERFECT MINT+ Condition! Good luck finding another one, so you better get this one now!

$450 Shipped CONUS. Please add $20 for International Shipping via USPS First Class International shipping. I will be happy to say the value is low so you do not have to pay a high VAT.

Rare chance to add a cool piece to your collection. 100% genuine and all Oakley.

You will receive exactly what is in the photographs.

Your item(s) will be extremely carefully boxed, in a triple-walled crush proof box.

Your proceeds will be going to fund something very important and unexpected in my life, so your purchase is very much appreciated!

Thanks!

Joseph

Royal Lion Museum of Sunglasses

DSC00629.jpg
DSC00630.jpg
DSC00631.jpg
DSC00632.jpg
DSC00633.jpg
DSC00634.jpg
DSC00635.jpg
DSC00636.jpg
DSC00637.jpg
DSC00638.jpg
DSC00639.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Can you please tell me when your done posting so I can bump my single thread up?

And if you plan on selling anything you list.

My apologies. I am done for the evening. I was trying to list when people were on their Saturday night out. Thanks!

Username Hidden said:
My apologies. I am done for the evening. I was trying to list when people were on their Saturday night out. Thanks!
Well how considerate of you. One thread with one pic of the item is all that’s Necessary

Username Hidden said:
Well how considerate of you. One thread with one pic of the item is all that’s Necessary
OK Understood. I will spend some time tomorrow re-organizing them. Thanks for the help!

Username Hidden said:
I prefer many pics...could some of the similar items be combined? Probably. But I prefer a thorough ad...just my honest opinion.

I have this frame, BTW. It’s very cool. Wish it was complete, but I wear my stuff, so almost prefer something incomplete so I don’t have guilt...GLWS.

Username Hidden said:
I prefer many pics...could some of the similar items be combined? Probably. But I prefer a thorough ad...just my honest opinion.
You can PM correct?

Username Hidden said:

I like all the pics too. :behindsofa:

Status
Not open for further replies.