• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold NIB Oakley Fuel Cell Fallout Collection Limited Edition Rust Decay with Fire Iridium Polarized

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
I like all the pics too. :behindsofa:
I’ll bump every thread so you can see them all again.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I can PM? :D
Can you? Some people can’t figure it out.

Username Hidden said:
Can you? Some people can’t figure it out.

I just pmed u

Gents, all @Wicked I am sure is getting at, is the fact that if I am going to list so many pairs, they need to be re-grouped into a Single Thread to not "bogart" all of the Real-Estate of the First Page here. I very much understand that, as we all need to sell our items. I will get it done tomorrow, and there will still be a good amount of pics per pair. Cheers!

Username Hidden said:
Gents, all @Wicked I am sure is getting at, is the fact that if I am going to list so many pairs, they need to be re-grouped into a Single Thread to not "bogart" all of the Real-Estate of the First Page here. I very much understand that, as we all need to sell our items. I will get it done tomorrow, and there will still be a good amount of pics per pair. Cheers!
Oh, I know what he was getting at...I’m just trying to figure this PM thing...:)

In all seriousness, I’m not a big fan of a thread having more than probably 5 items on it. I’ve seen them in the past and they can get overwhelming. May I suggest putting together similar items? Such as all MDS in a thread and GCs in another?

Username Hidden said:
Oh, I know what he was getting at...I’m just trying to figure this PM thing...:)

In all seriousness, I’m not a big fan of a thread having more than probably 5 items on it. I’ve seen them in the past and they can get overwhelming. May I suggest putting together similar items? Such as all MDS in a thread and GCs in another?

Sounds like a plan, I will group all of the same MODEL in a thread. They will get deleted in the thread itself when sold as to try to always "cut out the clutter".

Or a suggestion would be instead of deleting and rearranging just make one thread with links to all that you have posted so far and are selling since they are already there, then bump that one thread. And the more you add just keep adding links to That thread. That would eleveate taking up all the space when bumping plus give you ample pictures of what you are selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.