• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold NIB Oakley Fuel Cell Polished^Matte Black with OO Grey Polarized OO9096-21

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Oakley Fuel Cell Polished^Matte Black with OO Grey Polarized OO9096-21

This piece is complete as released with paperwork and unused microfiber bag, the glass is in AWESOME MINT condition, and the box, dated 2010, is PRISTINE with all 6 panels, label, and flaps FLAWLESS, impossible to upgrade, hence an excellent chance to capture an obscure pair. There were two reasons why I sought this pair several years ago, firstly, I love the Polished Black/Matte Black frame where I was originally inspired by the H.I.P. Murasaki Splice, and this frame works so well on the Fuel Cell, secondly I wanted to have an example of every lens Oakley ever made (and came within about 5 lenses of every one) and therefore I had to have an example of a OO Grey Polar, however, almost every lens is a 'female' model, the only viable options were the Fuel Cell and the Asian Fit Pit Bull, so this really is a fairly remote lens in that context. Certainly important in this respect if you are trying to collect every lens, and of course if the Fuel Cell is your favored model.

$170 Shipped CONUS. Please add $20 for International Shipping via USPS First Class International shipping. I will be happy to say the value is low so you do not have to pay a high VAT.

Rare chance to add a cool piece to your collection. 100% genuine and all Oakley.

You will receive exactly what is in the photographs.

Your item(s) will be extremely carefully boxed, in a triple-walled crush proof box.

Your proceeds will be going to fund something very important and unexpected in my life, so your purchase is very much appreciated!

Thanks!

Joseph

Royal Lion Museum of Sunglasses

DSC00951.jpg
DSC00952.jpg
DSC00954.jpg
DSC00955.jpg
DSC00956.jpg
DSC00957.jpg
DSC00958.jpg
DSC00959.jpg
DSC00960.jpg