• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold NIB Oakley Holbrook Fallout Collection Matte Black Tortoise with Dark Grey OO9102-58

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Oakley Holbrook Fallout Collection Matte Black Tortoise with Dark Grey OO9102-58 5518 Serial B485681

It has been around 5 years now since the Fallout Collection was released, and many pairs are extremely hard to find now. If you are trying to complete your Holbrook Collection, then you need these! The box is perfect on all 6 panels, MINT! The Sunglasses and Microfiber bag are as well and have only been handled with white gloves, as I am the only owner.

$140 Shipped CONUS. Please add $20 for International Shipping via USPS First Class International shipping. I will be happy to say the value is low so you do not have to pay a high VAT.

Rare chance to add a cool piece to your collection. 100% genuine and all Oakley.

You will receive exactly what is in the photographs.

Your item(s) will be extremely carefully boxed, in a triple-walled crush proof box.

Your proceeds will be going to fund something very important and unexpected in my life, so your purchase is very much appreciated!

Thanks!

Joseph

Royal Lion Museum of Sunglasses

_DSC4172.jpg
_DSC4173.jpg
_DSC4174.jpg
_DSC4175.jpg
_DSC4176.jpg
_DSC4177.jpg
_DSC4179.jpg
_DSC4180.jpg
_DSC4181.jpg