• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

NIB Polarized Pit Boss Matte Black/Titanium....Black Iridium Lens

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have some brand new, never worn in the box w/ cleaning pouch Pit Boss sunglasses that I received as a gift but will never use. I already own some Ducati Pit Boss and Ducati Fives Squared. I will attempt to attach pictures and hopefully it works. If I can't get the pictures to work, message me and I'll send them to you. I know that I am a new member to this board but I am not new to forums like this where you buy/sell/trade goods. I am not here to scam anyone, I just don't want, will never use these glasses so I might as well try to find someone who will and what better way than on an Oakley forum. Anyway, here are some pictures of the glasses (hopefully) and I looked for a price guide on the site but couldn't find one so I'll start at $325 FIRM shipped TYD with insurance and delivery confirmation. I know retail on these is $595 on Oakley and have seen them go for upwards of $500 on Ebay so I think it's a fair price. LMK if I'm off and I can negotiate but I think I'm pretty close. Please, no lowball offers. I buy/sell/trade stuff all the time on other forums so like I said, this isn't my first rodeo. Anyway, hit me up if you want some nice sunglasses for a good price, thanks.

PRICE DROP TODAY AND TODAY ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
:cool::biggrin::eek:

PitBoss1.jpg

PitBoss.jpg

PitBoss.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Welcome to the forums and good luck with your sale.

Thanks

how's the fit on these? i've heard mixed reviews. some say it's to heavy, some say it's really comfortable. such a nice frame. I hope to own one someday. Welcome to the forum, great way to start off your forum membership selling a pit boss :D

Pmed!

PM's returned.....up top.....

Username Hidden said:
how's the fit on these? i've heard mixed reviews. some say it's to heavy, some say it's really comfortable. such a nice frame. I hope to own one someday. Welcome to the forum, great way to start off your forum membership selling a pit boss :D

To me they did feel a little heavy when I tried the tron one on at a o store. But they weren't to heavy they fit my face nice and snug so to me they were a good fit. I personally don't know what to compare them to.

They don't feel heavy to me at all but I've been wearing my ducati's for awhile now. They are the best fitting sunglasses I've ever worn personally. I don't really know what to compare them to either.....

Username Hidden said:
They don't feel heavy to me at all but I've been wearing my ducati's for awhile now. They are the best fitting sunglasses I've ever worn personally. I don't really know what to compare them to either.....

I think if I were to get a Pit Boss, it would be the Ducatis. Very cool pair of shades.

Username Hidden said:
I think if I were to get a Pit Boss, it would be the Ducatis. Very cool pair of shades.

Yes, they are badass. Now, who wants these badass shades? There's someone out there who wants them bad, I just know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back