• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

NIB Polarized Pit Boss Matte Black/Titanium....Black Iridium Lens

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a new price? Two pairs just went for $250 on the forums a few days ago.

Some people reacted to this post.
In fairness though, these do come complete with the box and everything. I believe the pairs that sold for $250 were just the glasses and microbag....

Username Hidden said:
In fairness though, these do come complete with the box and everything. I believe the pairs that sold for $250 were just the glasses and microbag....

Yes, this is correct. The ones I have are complete with EVERYTHING and I believe $350 is a great price. If I can't sell them for that, then I'll just keep them, it's no skin off my back. They will sell eventually. These aren't selling for less than $380 on Ebay in this condition. But, since I'm feeling generous and in the holiday spirit, I'll do $325 today and today only. First person to pm me saying they wan them for that will have a nice pair of Pit Boss for a great price :dance3:

X-MAS offer dudes!!

Yep, nice price! the box worths it (totally imposible to get!!!!)

killer deal guys...i paid 350 for my pair two weeks ago.

So, I'm about to jump on the elyptical for an hour and have had a good day at work and am feeling like hooking somebody up for Christmas so, for one hour only, I'll let these go for $300 shipped to your door with DC# and Insurance (PP Gift). I still have time to get them to you by Christmas if you act today. That price is HALF of retail and $80 less than what they go for on Eghey. First message in my inbox when I come back from working out get them. Merry Christmas!!!!! :biggrin:

I'll take them for $300!

Deal pending with obiwan, waiting on return PM :smile:

if not, me!

Status
Not open for further replies.