• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Nice pick up for £75

I love this combination! Seeing these pictures makes me wish I didn't sell mine.
I have never bothered much outside of X-Metal except for OTT, Zero's and daily wear stuff like Flak and half jackets. I am a convert now though. They fit very nice and look sweet. If I do sell them I will keep you in mind buddy.

Love the ice in those Nutty, LeQ said it perfectly, they set off the whole pair.

Nice pickup!

...waiting for the new 24k pics ;)
Yeh Doug. I saw them on Ebay and thought, jeez they look a nice combo with the ice. I've seen a few with different lenses since I bought them but, the blue with the snow camo just jump out at ya. Hope your getting some miles in buddy. Tour de France not far off.

Yeh Doug. I saw them on Ebay and thought, jeez they look a nice combo with the ice. I've seen a few with different lenses since I bought them but, the blue with the snow camo just jump out at ya. Hope your getting some miles in buddy. Tour de France not far off.

You made the right choice I grabbing those bud, stunning pair, I agree!

And I'm riding every day, race the end of the month I'm training for now.

Le Tour is close!!