• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Nice pick up for £75

You made the right choice I grabbing those bud, stunning pair, I agree!

And I'm riding every day, race the end of the month I'm training for now.

Le Tour is close!!
Can't wait buddy. I am going for Froome or Quintana this year. Some good new talent coming through though. Could be a show from Fabio Aru, he looked solid last year. Think Nibali will feature but not at the end. Giro will of took too much out of him.

Agreed about Nibali, not this year. Wife is happy as long as Sagan hangs in on a few climbs and gets the points jersey...I am still a Contador fan and would like to see him get one he can be proud of.

Outstanding grab!
Soooo much jealousy...
:cool-20:
Agreed about Nibali, not this year. Wife is happy as long as Sagan hangs in on a few climbs and gets the points jersey...I am still a Contador fan and would like to see him get one he can be proud of.
Contador is an immense talent. Pity he did the doping a few years ago. then again, most of them were at it. Sagan has a great chance, he's a real character. Love the wheelies he does at the end of races. Should be a great tour especially with Mont Blanc in the race.

Contador is an immense talent. Pity he did the doping a few years ago. then again, most of them were at it. Sagan has a great chance, he's a real character. Love the wheelies he does at the end of races. Should be a great tour especially with Mont Blanc in the race.

Looking very forward to Mont Blanc. I loved it when they climbed Alpe d'Huez TWICE that year. I would love to attempt that once before I die. Or just die halfway up...I'd settle for that even. :)