• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Nice Titanium Penny with Ice Lenses with Correct/Original Serial Numbered Box - Sold

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

#2 - Titanium Penny with Ice lenses with correct serial numbered box

These glasses are definitely in more used condition than the XS, but in general as a set, these are really nice....read on. There are some flea bites on the frames and there are some scratches along the bottom. The lenses are scratched up for sure, but the few times I wore them, I actually didn't notice the scratches, but with full disclosure, I want to say they are definitely scratched. I am sorry for not cleaning them up a bit better, when I look at my close-ups I noticed I really should have cleaned them a bit. Here are some details:

• This is the actual correct, original box for these glasses. I bought them from the original owner that actually kept his box. So the serial number on the glasses matches the box...with a decently low 4 digit serial number (at least I think it isn't so bad...5xxx).
  • The box is not in perfect condition. The coin holder has a little rip in the flaps, but I think this is common. When I got the box the foam was deteriorating, so I cleaned it out the best I could and put in new foam from another old box I had, so the interior is looking pretty good. The box is kind of loose in my opinion because I don't know what a new box looks like. So not in great condition, but it is the 100% correct box, which I don't think is found all that often.
  • The frames of the glasses have some marks on them for sure. Nothing that is eye catching, but if you look with a magnifying glass you will see them for sure. There are some scratches along the bottom. The lenses are scratched, but take a look at the bonus section below. The serial number is PI005290 and that number is on the box. Also, the arms are pretty tight...I am not an expert, but they seem tight to me. The nosepiece is definitely loose, not as loose as my daily users, but I would guess most will want to tighten it up.
  • BONUS - Because the lenses in the glasses are all scratched up, I am included an extra set of brand new Chris Hardaway ice lenses. These are brand new right from the master himself. Also, I will include a couple of rubber pieces, I think they are nose pads, but not sure.
penny 1 small.jpg

penny 2 small.jpg

penny 3 small.jpg

penny 4.jpg
penny 5.jpg

penny 6.jpg

penny 7.jpg

penny 8.jpg

penny 9.jpg

penny 10.jpg
penny 11.jpg
penny 12.jpg

penny 14.jpg

penny 15.jpg

As noted, there are some marks on the frame, but if you are just wearing them everyday, no one will notice these marks unless someone is looking very, very closely. This is a really nice complete Penny set.

Check out my other listings, I am listing a pair XS Polished Carbons that are in great, almost perfect condition and then some accessory type things.

I have done some transactions on this forum and they all went really well. If that is not enough, check me out on eBay, close to 2000 100% positive feedbacks.

$675 or best offer, price includes shipping to the USA. If you are buying from outside of the USA, please DM.

SOLD

If you have any questions, let me know,
Brian
montmozart

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Pmed

Couldnt find price. Im interested

sorry shark, I can't believe I forgot that, duh. I just added it.

$675.00 for 2?

Username Hidden said:
$675.00 for 2?
Nah he had an XS on the same listing but couldn't fit all the pictures so he separated the listings

Thanks Stones - you are correct!!!!

Dam I’ll wait in line behind the others 😆

Username Hidden said:
#2 - Titanium Penny with Ice lenses with correct serial numbered box

These glasses are definitely in more used condition than the XS, but in general as a set, these are really nice....read on. There are some flea bites on the frames and there are some scratches along the bottom. The lenses are scratched up for sure, but the few times I wore them, I actually didn't notice the scratches, but with full disclosure, I want to say they are definitely scratched. I am sorry for not cleaning them up a bit better, when I look at my close-ups I noticed I really should have cleaned them a bit. Here are some details:

• This is the actual correct, original box for these glasses. I bought them from the original owner that actually kept his box. So the serial number on the glasses matches the box...with a decently low 4 digit serial number (at least I think it isn't so bad...5xxx).
  • The box is not in perfect condition. The coin holder has a little rip in the flaps, but I think this is common. When I got the box the foam was deteriorating, so I cleaned it out the best I could and put in new foam from another old box I had, so the interior is looking pretty good. The box is kind of loose in my opinion because I don't know what a new box looks like. So not in great condition, but it is the 100% correct box, which I don't think is found all that often.
  • The frames of the glasses have some marks on them for sure. Nothing that is eye catching, but if you look with a magnifying glass you will see them for sure. There are some scratches along the bottom. The lenses are scratched, but take a look at the bonus section below. The serial number is PI005290 and that number is on the box. Also, the arms are pretty tight...I am not an expert, but they seem tight to me. The nosepiece is definitely loose, not as loose as my daily users, but I would guess most will want to tighten it up.
  • BONUS - Because the lenses in the glasses are all scratched up, I am included an extra set of brand new Chris Hardaway ice lenses. These are brand new right from the master himself. Also, I will include a couple of rubber pieces, I think they are nose pads, but not sure.
View attachment 988094
View attachment 988095
View attachment 988096
View attachment 988097View attachment 988098
View attachment 988099
View attachment 988100
View attachment 988101
View attachment 988102
View attachment 988103View attachment 988104View attachment 988105
View attachment 988106
View attachment 988107

As noted, there are some marks on the frame, but if you are just wearing them everyday, no one will notice these marks unless someone is looking very, very closely. This is a really nice complete Penny set.

Check out my other listings, I am listing a pair XS Polished Carbons that are in great, almost perfect condition and then some accessory type things.

I have done some transactions on this forum and they all went really well. If that is not enough, check me out on eBay, close to 2000 100% positive feedbacks.

$675 or best offer, price includes shipping to the USA. If you are buying from outside of the USA, please DM.

If you have any questions, let me know,
Brian
montmozart
Nice pair

Payment sent

Status
Not open for further replies.