• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Nice to have a stash!

Carrera1963

Lover of Juliet
Premium Member
UK
IMG_4617.JPG
IMG_4620.JPG

Not been around this part of the forum for a while, but got me thinking about lenses etc I have that aren't mounted. So I dug the old stashes of lenses and rubber out. Most of the lens boxes have two pairs in, rather than just one, I prefer them boxed up like that to having half of them loose in the foam sleeves. I'd forgotten I had that much coloured rubber too :)

I'm sure there are people with bigger stocks of OEM parts than I have, so show them off here!

View attachment 328153 View attachment 328154

Not been around this part of the forum for a while, but got me thinking about lenses etc I have that aren't mounted. So I dug the old stashes of lenses and rubber out. Most of the lens boxes have two pairs in, rather than just one, I prefer them boxed up like that to having half of them loose in the foam sleeves. I'd forgotten I had that much coloured rubber too :)

I'm sure there are people with bigger stocks of OEM parts than I have, so show them off here!
Nice. ;)

Lol, when did I even get yellow lenses for Juliet? When you find stuff you didn't even know you had!

That's too bad. Great stash. Wish I had thought about years ago.
Yeah, I started a bit late too but in 2015 Oakley would still occasionally have replacement lenses and rubber on the site (UK in my case), so I bought stuff as it became available. Wish I'd snagged more rootbeer rubber...

Yeah, I started a bit late too but in 2015 Oakley would still occasionally have replacement lenses and rubber on the site (UK in my case), so I bought stuff as it became available. Wish I'd snagged more rootbeer rubber...

Done more or less the same, but I've stayed with black rubber. I think I have enough of my favorite lenses to last me for ages

View attachment 328153 View attachment 328154

Like you, boxes of Juliet lenses, custom cut lenses, and quite a few big taco lenses. The colored rubber is something I have a little bit put back. Glad I saved what I did.