• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

nicky haden rockin' antix

yoshi1984

I love working Dispatch
California
hayden-antix.jpg

awsum dude..

Indeed he is.

Well spotted.

:biggrin:

I wish I liked Antix.
I know I should - cos they are basically a single shield lens Hijinx, but I lhink I look such a knob in them.

I am surprised he is not wearing one of his own pair? Nothing wrong with the Antix....but I would be sportin' the Nicky Hayden Oil Rig.

i dont know anything about this photo since it was found on a google image search...but your right, i wonder if this was a special occasion or something since these are Ernesto's.

Indeed he is.

Well spotted.

I wish I liked Antix.
I know I should - cos they are basically a single shield lens Hijinx, but I lhink I look such a knob in them.
I wanted to say,,,you should totally buy a few and display them lol:D im sure you look fine in them, if you look good in a hijinx, chances are you'll look awesome in an antix. i prefer the antix myself, i think it looks nicer ooops...no offense herbs lol.
but i wonder, what does Mrs. H think of you in an Antix? i figure to be honest, if she finds you sexy in them then to hell to what anyone thinks lol.

@Mr.H
BUT in your defense, i feel the same way about the oil rig/ drum. those are such extreme crazy looking frames i think I'd look like a tool in them since to me, i dont think they fit my personality at all. i see a lot of guys wear them and most of them can pull it off but if i walked around in an oil rig or oil drum id feel awkward.

so the only shield lens frame i love is the antix. i love those sexy curvy smooth lines like a hot womans you know what...:p
i am not crazy over the batwolf and prefer the fuel cell. so in that repsect i understand what you mean over the hijinx/antix issue...okay..to much typing...lol. im tired.

Nah, Mrs H agrees, I just don't suit Antix.

I don't suit Oil Rigs or Batwolf either, but then I don't think many people do.
They think they do.
But they don't.
:laugh:

Indeed he is.

Well spotted.

I wish I liked Antix.

Antix=Most Comfortable O frame...bar none!