• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Night Camo (256mb) & Snow Camo (128mb) Thumps

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I've decided to give up on tracking down the Red Camo Thumps & so have decided to look to trade the two that I have. I'm looking to trade against other frames so let me know if you're interested & what you have.
I'm particularly looking for a set of VR50 Transition Monster Dogs & Grey +tive Red Scalpels (I promised my youngest son i'd track him a pair of these down some time ago).

I'm also looking for a pair of Confront Black/tortoise for my wife & a pair of Commit's for her for cycling.
BLACK CAMO'S
dsc0006gu.jpg

dsc0005pqd.jpg
[/URL]
dsc0004pm.jpg

The Black Camo comes with the protective padded thump box & Oakley USB cable & charger plus white bag.

SNOW CAMO'S
dsc0003lyh.jpg

dsc0002pj.jpg

dsc0001bd.jpg

Snow Camo comes with the Oakley USB lead & hard case & black bag.

I wore the Night Camo at the weekend & they worked fine, battery holds charge for about 40 minutes before you get the thump to tell you it's getting low. Put a charge into the Snow Camo's & can confirm they are in working order.

Small marks & scratches on lenses BUT nothing that affects vision at all.

Due to how difficult these are to get hold of the glasses stated above are a starting point for what i'm looking for in exchange. Hit me with what you've got. CHEERS.......:cool-20:

Some people reacted to this post.
do you sell it?

I have the red camo thumps i am trying to sell haha are you interested or all done?

Im intrestin in withe and black camo

Username Hidden said:
I have the red camo thumps i am trying to sell haha are you interested or all done?
mmmmmmm.....................might be but it's always price dependant.

Username Hidden said:
do you sell it?
Thanks for your interest but at present i'm looking to see what's there for trade. I know that both pairs a very difficult to find.

PM sent

I'v Red Camo and White Camo,but it just the Shell without the MP3.
It's for replacement.

IMG_2834.jpg

Username Hidden said:
Replied

Username Hidden said:
I'v Red Camo and White Camo,but it just the Shell without the MP3.
It's for replacement.

IMG_2834.jpg

So how much inc shipping to the UK for a Red shell?

Back