• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Night Camo Monster Dogs, Olive Monster dogs and others

Username Hidden said:
Someone tell @OmasterOFtime he’s undercutting himself
I already sold my Pair for far cheaper then that... mine was complete mint all the way around box and all.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I already sold my Pair for far cheaper then that... mine was complete mint all the way around box and all.
What should I ask ...... its been awhile.like I said ill adjust the price. Any recommendations?

Username Hidden said:
What should I ask ...... its been awhile.like I said ill adjust the price. Any recommendations?
Idk bro I wouldn’t be above 250. I think mine went just over 300 with a mint matching box and it was the rare graphic box.

Username Hidden said:
Idk bro I wouldn’t be above 275 I think mine went just over 300 with a mint matching box and it was the rare graphic box.
Ok makes sense i lowered it to 350, if you or anyone is interested im open to offers. Unfortunately no box with these minus slight wear on the O they are tight and in great shape. Thanks for the honest feedback

I was a facilitator in the purchase of a Night Camo Monster Dog for my mate @Jon the Don a couple of months ago here for $170

Just a point of reference.

Username Hidden said:
I was a facilitator in the purchase of a Night Camo Monster Dog for my mate @Jon the Don a couple of months ago here for $170

Wow ok I paid more then that for these I couldn't let them go for that wish I could have found them for that 6 years ago.

GLWS

Your inbox is jammed up.

Username Hidden said:
Wow ok I paid more then that for these I couldn't let them go for that wish I could have found them for that 6 years ago.
For some reason I can't have a private conversation with you not sure why.

Username Hidden said:

The hard thing is that these have aftermarket cut oem lenses which will run about 70 bucks alone. $170 is a good price. I think a good deal on Buyers end now days would be $200. The night snow and tribal all are getting harder to find in mint shape.

If you want to sell the flying tiger box and pin alone hit me up.