• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Night time driving lens

@Lexkempo you may want to check with current laws in your state. Ours just changed here. I mistated the tint I used its 70% and it is legal here in Hawaii now. It's a very recent law change here though.

@Lexkempo there was a huge push for it here due to the new headlights blinding people. 70% is max and it is still easy to see out of. The rest of my truck is 35% on two sides and double 5% on back sides and back window. Can't see in at all. Thank God for reverse cameras though but I use my truck for work and sometimes carry 20-30k worth of equipment in the back of the cab so I can't take chance anyone can see it and try to steal it. Best of all I'm 100% legal! :)

@Lexkempo there was a huge push for it here due to the new headlights blinding people. 70% is max and it is still easy to see out of. The rest of my truck is 35% on two sides and double 5% on back sides and back window. Can't see in at all. Thank God for reverse cameras though but I use my truck for work and sometimes carry 20-30k worth of equipment in the back of the cab so I can't take chance anyone can see it and try to steal it. Best of all I'm 100% legal! :)
That's awesome!

Stupid question: where do I find these yellow lenses on Oakley's website? I can't find them anywhere (I'm on the Canadian one maybe that's why)

-edit-

Always been interested in looking into a night/dusk driving solution. I do have a violet iridium I use for low light but those are too dark I find for what I'm looking for.

Violet Iridium is not 'Violet' or 'Black Violet Iridium' ...

HI Yellow Lens should be on the O site in Flak Lenses. HI Yellow or Yellow works bit nowhere near as good as BVI or V.... :D

Latest Posts

Back