• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

NikeGreekVictory

• Thread starter NikeGreekOverpays
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it’s hard to follow. Here is the guys claim to fame. Collectors Spotlight - July 2011 - TERRORISM
I’m just warning all that want to sell their collection you will run into this guy, he leaves negative feedback no matter what, he makes multiple accounts to give you negative feedback. He harasses me for a year straight and I guess I have no one to tell but the respectable collectors out there. If you don’t understand that’s fine it’s not for you. But I wake up to a message from this guy weekly and eBay doesn’t help and I guess Oakley collectors must just be this way. Sorry for sharing with you guys. I’ll go about my business knowing Oakley collectors are just losers that sit on forums and try to act cool. Good luck

We’re losers because we didn’t immediately know wtf you were talking about? Gotcha

I guess it’s hard to follow. Here is the guys claim to fame. Collectors Spotlight - July 2011 - TERRORISM
I’m just warning all that want to sell their collection you will run into this guy, he leaves negative feedback no matter what, he makes multiple accounts to give you negative feedback. He harasses me for a year straight and I guess I have no one to tell but the respectable collectors out there. If you don’t understand that’s fine it’s not for you. But I wake up to a message from this guy weekly and eBay doesn’t help and I guess Oakley collectors must just be this way. Sorry for sharing with you guys. I’ll go about my business knowing Oakley collectors are just losers that sit on forums and try to act cool. Good luck
WTF?

Seems that this guy is now doing to members of OF what was done to him. I’ve been called a loser and a troll for asking questions about some incoherent ramblings involving someone from OR who is not a member here.

Maybe it’s “dontgetnaturallyselected” that we should avoid buying and selling from on eBay?

Seems that this guy is now doing to members of OF what was done to him. I’ve been called a loser and a troll for asking questions about some incoherent ramblings involving someone from OR who is not a member here.

Maybe it’s “dontgetnaturallyselected” that we should avoid buying and selling from on eBay?
You’re just lost my man, you can’t even figure it out.
@NikeGreekOverpays Thank you for your insight. Please come again when you can't stay so long.
Amazing how a community of enthusiasts treat
This dude sells oakleys, I’ve seen his listings on eBay. If he thinks about OF and O-Review that way, maybe he shouldn’t use them bc you damn well know he does
i refused to be on these forums until today, just to warn you all on one guy. Confirm with @OakleyBoss please delete my account. I never wanted to be here to begin with and I knew this community was too good to be true, since every virgin overlord collector always asks me on eBay, “ are you on Oakley forum!?” No im not!!! But now I am and I want out the same hour I came in. ****ty community you all have of this is how you treat people. It was o review I needed to blast the guy on anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back