• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

NikeGreekVictory

• Thread starter NikeGreekOverpays
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It gets more confusing.
I still don’t get OP’s point.

Apparently he’s saying this dude is trying to buy from him on another account bc the OP blocked his original eBay account.

It gets more confusing.
I still don’t get OP’s point.
I guess it’s hard to follow. Here is the guys claim to fame. Collectors Spotlight - July 2011 - TERRORISM
I’m just warning all that want to sell their collection you will run into this guy, he leaves negative feedback no matter what, he makes multiple accounts to give you negative feedback. He harasses me for a year straight and I guess I have no one to tell but the respectable collectors out there. If you don’t understand that’s fine it’s not for you. But I wake up to a message from this guy weekly and eBay doesn’t help and I guess Oakley collectors must just be this way. Sorry for sharing with you guys. I’ll go about my business knowing Oakley collectors are just losers that sit on forums and try to act cool. Good luck

Lol so you came here to bash someone from O-Review? LMFAO
Hold up, You try remembering every detail from over a year ago. O review or Oakley forum, both are dumb to me, you’re a troll. Have fun on your forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back