• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

No acknowledgment of Oakley kit @ a Vault?

Crying.gif
There are no vaults in Hawaii. Noooooooo......

People that work at Oakley are teenagers living at home with mommy and trying to pay for their college books...

it's a crappy, high school kid job, so of course a 20 year old is not gonna acknowledge your 10 year old glasses 😆😆

he/she just wants to ring up your dumb lanyard you just spent $15 on so they can go back to watching people walk by or go back to playing on their phones...

those dudes don't want to be there any longer than those 4 part time hours they're putting in that morning before some Chemistry class they have to attend 30 minutes after they punch out...

I've had some good interactions with the Vault or Oakley staff around me. Wore anodized blue Julie's with +Red one day and he asked for contact info on where to get customization done and custom cuts for lenses. Did have one young kid at a vault say to me while gesturing at my Juliets " looking to replace those with a pair of Oakleys?" ROFL
Was this also in Orlando. Because I've had that asked to me there too.

Guys at my vault and the local store at MOA always check out my custom watches... last time I went I hand a pair of carbon primes with saphire lenses icons and rubbers and he was blown away wondering how I got those lenses... and that they were oem.

Reminds me of the young kid in a surf shop! I mean he must be a pro surfer...? No?
If a twenty-something kid is working in a surf shop or in an Oakley store, he probably doesn't want to be there 😆😆

if a thirty-something adult is working in a surf shop or in an Oakley store, then they haven't made the right decisions in life...

Back