• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

No Exchange Access?

Figures the iPad doesn't provide advanced posting tools (that I can see anyway...)guess I'm still strapped to the PC. Glad to contribute anyway.

Figures the iPad doesn't provide advanced posting tools (that I can see anyway...)guess I'm still strapped to the PC. Glad to contribute anyway.

Thanks for supporting the site. How are you viewing the site on your iPad? I just checked an the site appears the same on my iPhone as on my PC.

I'm using chrome for ipad, and while it looks the same I don't see the advanced posting tools in the text box as I'm typing. I'll see if it looks different on safari.

I just went in and did a full update on the editor. You should be able to see it on ipad/iphone/tablets now!

I'll check it. Thanks. I'm on my PC now but the insert image and media buttons are only looking for a URL vs uploading a file. Do I have a waiting period for these too or do I post the thread first, then upload the file afterwards?

I'll check it. Thanks. I'm on my PC now but the insert image and media buttons are only looking for a URL vs uploading a file. Do I have a waiting period for these too or do I post the thread first, then upload the file afterwards?

You should have instant access to this. You should see a "Upload a File" button located next to the "Post Reply" button on the bottom right. When you are writing your post, you simply click this and upload/insert your photos.

Back