• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

No Exchange Access?

Idk where else to post this since were talking about technical issues, I can not quote someone in my post.

Idk where else to post this since were talking about technical issues, I can not quote someone in my post.

To quote someone you simply click "reply" in the bottom right of a post. You can also highlight the text you would like to post and up will pop a box that says "Quote ME!" This will quote only the highlighted text.

I was referring to the highlighted text that I select, sorry. I click on the bubble that says "Quote ME!" but it doesn't appear in the text field where I type.

Now I get no "Quote ME!" bubble.

Hmm. thats odd. So when you highlight a post nothing comes up? What happens when you highlight it, then click on the text? Is anyone else able to use the QuoteMe?

Hmm. thats odd. So when you highlight a post nothing comes up? What happens when you highlight it, then click on the text? Is anyone else able to use the QuoteMe?
I can highlight the text but when I click on it or highlight it nothing comes up next to it, it just unhighlights.

Latest Posts

Back