• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

No Logo?!

So i wanted to make an obnoxious custom MN Vikings pair of Sutros and i open the box today, no Vikes logo etched on the lens! View attachment 701704

Return it if don't find brand logo on your product especially glasses & sunglasses. Always be sure to buy branded glasses & sunglasses either you bought from a local store or online store. If you want to buy online, always order from the official brand website or optical websites like Lenakart, Framesbuy, & so on...

Return it if don't find brand logo on your product especially glasses & sunglasses. Always be sure to buy branded glasses & sunglasses either you bought from a local store or online store. If you want to buy online, always order from the official brand website or optical websites like Lenakart, Framesbuy, & so on...
Hey Kimmie, i did buy directly from the Oakley website. The logo they didn’t etch was my football team, not the brand name.

OCP has kinda been screwing the pooch lately when it comes to etching lenses.

Back