• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

No Longer Available

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Please close

Some people reacted to this post.
No offense....but is "Possible FS....let me know what a fair price would be" a way of getting around posting a price for a pair that is for sale?

What happened? You just got those?

Username Hidden said:
What happened? You just got those?

LOL. Such is the life of a collector. You say "I'll NEVER sell this". Yeah right. I've said that more times than I can count.

And I think Batwolf is more making an inquiry as to members opinion on value before settling on an asking price. I actually think sellers should do more of that (including myself) vs. either posting too low and not getting what a piece merits OR posting too high and being told its a steep ask.

If this is an inquriy thread, it should not be in the X-Metal exchange section. With the various sales that have occurred on this forum and using EBay completed sales and current bids as a guide, I think one would be able to gauge value and worth. My assumption would be that before we sell anything we have an idea of what the worth is or what we would like to have...cash in pocket. To me (this is just my opinon) this thread is fishing for possibly a high bidder via a PM.

Again...this is just my two cents.

I won't be putting these on eBay or anything, I just want to know what a fair listing price would be and once I get that figured out I will edit the thread.

Something like $200 ish give or take $20?

i got a plasma/polarized fire XS with everything from hearno yesterday. i got it for $180 shipped.

Custom combo...harder to gauge value. I've never seen an XS X Metal/Black Iridium combo anywhere. BUT...considering the X Metal Ruby XS is in short supply right now and averaging about $245 shipped and Carbon Black Iridium XS are averaging around $235 I would say that given its condition etc that $220 shipped a good deal IMO. It all depends on the buyer with custom combos-if its something you're looking for you jump on it because otherwise you have to buy the XS ruby then buy the BI lenses etc etc.

In the end buyers want the best deal (duh) but sellers sometimes I think have to hold their ground at times...I've gone through this on my watch forum...buyers simply get out of control and want you to give stuff away.

I think I'll list them for $220 shipped. Thanks guys!