• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

No name Moster Doggle???

ThePitBoss

Oakley Enthusiast
Charlotte, NC
I bought these from a guy on ebay who says he had em in his collection for about 10 years

Oakley Monster Doggle | eBay

they are polished white with black iridium lenses and white metal icons.
the lenses check out and look legit and the icons are metal and are replaceable (I pulled on icons and they started to de-attach)

whats strange is there is no "doggle" name on the left arm, but the right does say "made in usa"

anyone know about these glasses? thanks

From the description they match what is in the O-Review database. As for it not having "Monster Doggle" wording on the ear stem, the pair that I have also doesn't. I don't think you should be concerned.
Monster Doggle.png

thanks bro.one last thing, I noticed yours have grey icons? and mine have white......is that typical? are mine potato heads?.i saw in Australia Oakley website a pair with white icons I believe? whatta ya think? thanks

Not sure about the icons being different colours. The pictured pair is what I pulled off O-Review. My pair is polished black with gold icons. Chances are the previous owner may have swopped out the icons or repainted them or they originally came out with white. Maybe someone on the forum has a similar pair and can chime in.

Both my Doggle's did not display there name anywhere on frame and I've never seen a pair with white Icon's .....
Although my one surviving Doggle now has yellow icon gotta love @dr.chop interpretation of how good a Doggle can look .

I don't kniw? whats the site say/ maybe discontinued? I saw a guy in ebay selling legit froggies from 1990 still new.maybe they have a lot of old stock stil unused?

Back