• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

No Pics For A Few Weeks But.....

77RRad

Oakley Expert
Las Vegas
Had the O-Store look up for some PB1s and they found me a polished/gunmetal for 419.00 that had a broken arm but the frame is being replaced so need to wait for them from HQ.
They had 2 in the system out of Indianapolis but cant find the 2nd.

See if your manager will sell you it using the bogo. I just bought 2 of them in 2 transactions and they are 209 each.

Ok, how does this work? You go into an O store, and they can look up stock across all the stores in the country, then transfer then to you?

Also, what is this BOGO and how the hell do I get in on that?? ;)

The BOGO they have every so often.
It is buy one and get ine 1/2 off.
At first they they wanted to charge 595.00 but i saw the price was 419.00 and thats why I ordered them.
They they said when i got the pb1s for the 419 they couldnt do the bogo so I just picked up a bathroomsink bag and the diviot tool for half off.
I got the last one of the PB1 polished/ gunmetal they said they had in the company. They showed 2 of them at the Indianapolis store but they said one is lost.
They O-Store by me are really great with getting me items transfered if they find them in other stores.

Ron

My vaults typically have buy one at full price get something from the discounted half off

Ok thanks for the info. I'm not far from Indy. Might have to stop by the store next ion that way and look for a pb1