• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

No Plans To Give The Holbrook A Customization Option :(

Kind of a bummer, but at least we are able to purchase official lenses. Plus, getting the customization option for them would probably ruin their collectibility a bit?

I guess, but hopefully they make a lot of colors like the frogs. I was really hoping to get ice iridium lenses for a pair.

for starters, you can buy the Holbrook lenses from Oakley now, and go wild with them. not too sure if i saw ice iridium available though..

There are OCP holbrooks in the store, the only downside is they have the stock icon colors... So you can get lets say, a matte white frame with a chrome iridium lense, you are just going to have to have a purple icon on the side. (Unless you take matters into your own hands and switch them that is...)

Yes, my O Store customizes the Holbrook also!

i think that is good, that way i can customize them in store, and maybe less people will have the same combo.

i really hope they do more limited editions besides the SW, i hate to buy stuff with his name on it.

I imagine once the stores are out of stock, then thats it. They wont be replenished. Im pretty sure it was a one time thing they did for last Christmas.

Latest Posts

Back