• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

No Prizm Logo on Custom Oakleys?

Mayser

Oakley Beginner
I just built and received a pair of Custom Latch. I built them to have daily Prizm lenses in them and kind of expected the Prizm Logo to be on one of the lenses like usual but when I got them earlier I noticed they didn't have a logo on them anywhere. The receipt states daily Prizm and they seem to feel like Prizm lenses but upon further research of images on Google, most pairs of Latch with Prizm lenses have the logo on them. I guess I'm just wondering if custom orders of certain glasses with Prizm lenses don't have the logo on them. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! By the way this is my first post!

Glad to have you
id-like-to-welcome-october-with-this-gif-48865.gif

I can’t speak specifically for the Latch, but Custom Oakley pairs usually do not have any etching. That space is reserved for custom etching, which is an option. If you do not choose custom etching, you usually do not get any etching. This was common on M Frames that had POLARIZED etching on the lenses. Custom orders with a Polarized lens would have no etching at all.

Thanks a ton man! I was kind of thinking that custom orders left out the logos but wasn't sure. I totally forgot about the custom etching option, but that makes complete sense! Thank you again and I appreciate the quick response!!!

I can’t speak specifically for the Latch, but Custom Oakley pairs usually do not have any etching. That space is reserved for custom etching, which is an option. If you do not choose custom etching, you usually do not get any etching. This was common on M Frames that had POLARIZED etching on the lenses. Custom orders with a Polarized lens would have no etching at all.

This

Back