• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Noak's Collection

Noak

I should Work at Oakley
Singapore
Picked a few Oakleys over the past few days so I have to re-organize the shelf to make some space. Here's a shot of most of my collection. I didn't have all the frames covered as I have a few in office, a few in storage and at least one left in the car.

Sunglasses.
IMG_9844p.jpg

Watches.
IMG_9853p.jpg

Bags.
IMG_9854p.jpg

New Updates:
************************************************************************************************
matte rootbeer PB1
IMG_1314.JPG

Scar collection
Scar.jpg

Random Stuff
IMG_1584.jpg

IMG_1586.jpg

IMG_1588.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! Nice collection brother!

Very nice

Thanks guys. I was considerably late to the game. Bought my 1st pair Zero 0.4 Squared in '01, my 2nd pair was a Twenty XX in '02/03. Stopped for a while. Picked up a Juliet Carbon in '14, joined OF in '15, disillusioned by end '15, reconnect late '17. Hopefully I am staying for good.

That's a very nice collection my man. Interesting watches! Sweet.
You need a case for these ;)
Can't wait to see what that looks like spread out over a couple cases.

Speaking of case, I can only find a countertop with spinner in Singapore, which I posted in another thread. Tried asking Lux SG and they gave a straight no. Asked my local optician and they said Lux SG takes back all of them.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find any O brothers willing to help ship a countertop case from US to Singapore either. I am really envious of you guys having the chance to own those cool looking Oakley display cases.

Back