• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Noak's Collection

Thanks guys. I was considerably late to the game. Bought my 1st pair Zero 0.4 Squared in '01, my 2nd pair was a Twenty XX in '02/03. Stopped for a while. Picked up a Juliet Carbon in '14, joined OF in '15, disillusioned by end '15, reconnect late '17. Hopefully I am staying for good.

Speaking of case, I can only find a countertop with spinner in Singapore, which I posted in another thread. Tried asking Lux SG and they gave a straight no. Asked my local optician and they said Lux SG takes back all of them.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find any O brothers willing to help ship a countertop case from US to Singapore either. I am really envious of you guys having the chance to own those cool looking Oakley display cases.
What were you trying to get, a full size case or
A countertop (without spinner)?

Not many O fanatics here and from what I have understood from the only Oakley apparel authorized reseller here that closed last month, optician shops' display cases are consigned by Lux and have to be returned. The reseller had to buy the display cases, countertops officially from Lux Australia, so they are the only ones who can sell off their cases if they wish to.

Not many O fanatics here and from what I have understood from the only Oakley apparel authorized reseller here that closed last month, optician shops' display cases are consigned by Lux and have to be returned. The reseller had to buy the display cases, countertops officially from Lux Australia, so they are the only ones who can sell off their cases if they wish to.
Have you ever got a shipping quote for a countertop display? Any idea how much it would be?

That's absolutely right. All the display cases have to be returned. Don't know why they cannot negotiate to keep them/sell them off once outdated. Other than cases, the resellers in SG keep saying they have very strict rules wrt re-selling official Oakley display material. Maybe they have a contract that does not allow them to do so. If this is indeed true, then I think they need to negotiate for a better contract as a re-seller!

Latest Posts

Back