• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Non-Oakley Display Items In Your Collections

SpliceD

Pronounced, "Spliced"
Los Angeles, CA
For those of you who have display cases, both Oakley and non-Oakley (Ikea/etc.), do you put other items in your display cases?

The only thing i have at the moment are two Transformer emblem cupcake rings that i got from a birthday party that i put right in front of my TF3 Gascans :lol:

6927946130_497c89b424_b.jpg

I forget who it was but I saw someone's case had little South Park figures in it. It was kind of funny seeing Kenny chilling next to a stand filled with oaks

For those of you who have display cases, both Oakley and non-Oakley (Ikea/etc.), do you put other items in your display cases?

The only thing i have at the moment are two Transformer emblem cupcake rings that i got from a birthday party that i put right in front of my TF3 Gascans :lol:

6927946130_497c89b424_b.jpg

HAHA! My daughter just brought the same exact Decepticon ring home from an Easter egg hunt, it was in one of her plastic eggs. When I saw it, I grabbed it and said "cool, a decepticon ring!!!"...she had no idea what I was talking about, then again she's a 'she' and she's only 3 yrs. old, LOL.

i have some "toys" displayed with my Trons, London Police, Kozik, DF, Transformers a Ichiro

Back