• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Non-Oakley Display Stand Ideas

oakleybezerk

Unicorn Chaser
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
The Rainbow Nation
We've all seen the various display stands that Oakley have produced over the years and from time to time, members post custom display stands that they have fabricated.

I came across these pics of a 3D printed T800 Terminator bust, that I thought would make for an interesting display piece to show case a frame. Feel free to add pics of something non-Oakley that you have in your display that you use to show off a particular pair you have.
T800 Terminator Bust (ii).jpg

T800 Terminator Bust.jpg

We've all seen the various display stands that Oakley have produced over the years and from time to time, members post custom display stands that they have fabricated.

I came across these pics of a 3D printed T800 Terminator bust, that I thought would make for an interesting display piece to show case a frame. Feel free to add pics of something non-Oakley that you have in your display that you use to show off a particular pair you have.
View attachment 167799

View attachment 167800

Seems like you'd need to track down a pair of vintage Gargoyles to display on those... ;)

terminator.jpg

View attachment 167799

View attachment 167800
Hollowing out the inside so you can make that one eye red would look pretty cool too. :D

View attachment 167799

View attachment 167800
do you want one of those? i could probably print one big enough to hold glasses.

Latest Posts

Back