• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Non-Oakley sunglasses

Msgt Oakley

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Small town Pa
I know that these are not Oakley’s, but I’m very curious of what they could be, looks like a carbon fiber print frame which is intriguing because I’ve never seen other brands besides Oakley’s that had this. A cop was wearing them, I found them to be slightly interesting. Does anybody have any feedback by any chance? If not, no biggie. Thank you so much anyway!
D2094505-7175-4C8B-9899-686D56E1FFFF.jpeg

Last edited:
A lot of cheaper "gas station tier" sunglass company's can do the carbon fiber now. Friends of mine that were cops started off wearing nice sunglasses but soon switched to whatever they could get at a 7-11 since they were getting knocked off or stepped on during arrests.

A lot of cheaper "gas station tier" sunglass company's can do the carbon fiber now. Friends of mine that were cops started off wearing nice sunglasses but soon switched to whatever they could get at a 7-11 since they were getting knocked off or stepped on during arrests.
Thank you so much for educating me, I greatly appreciate it! I just never seen carbon fiber print on other glasses before, it definitely threw me off. 🤣 I truly understand now. Take care bro!

Latest Posts

Back