• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Noob from So Cal

But just for some background info and to be honest this is outside my realm of knowledge... But to custom cut lenses you need to have a matching base lens curvature. So a M-frame lense can not be cut for the Juliet frame because of vastly different curvatures.

But just for some background info and to be honest this is outside my realm of knowledge... But to custom cut lenses you need to have a matching base lens curvature. So a M-frame lense can not be cut for the Juliet frame because of vastly different curvatures.

I bought the +red iridium 7years ago thinking of having it cut in the future, i guess i might just have to keep it now and seek other options

plenty of members are in the SoCal area... you will get to know them soon enough. As for red juliet lenses, Oakley never produced +red for juliets but one can possible argue the 1st gen ruby has some red hue in the lenses. But anyway @InfiniteHero can easily cut you +red lenses for juliets no problem

plenty of members are in the SoCal area... you will get to know them soon enough. As for red juliet lenses, Oakley never produced +red for juliets but one can possible argue the 1st gen ruby has some red hue in the lenses. But anyway @InfiniteHero can easily cut you +red lenses for juliets no problem
Yeah, i have the 1st gen ruby lens, but not quite what i wanted.. After i saw the +red, i said to myself i just had to get it, which pushed me to buy the mframe lens thinking its wide enough to get 2 juliet lens cut out of it, but oh well. Good to know that theres lots of SoCal members here, easier way for me to find a silver xmetal double wide case

Back