• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Noob Quest:Does Jawbone True Carbon Fiber A Real Carbon Fiber?

So why do they call it "true" carbon fiber? lol. Always thought that was misleading.

If you're looking for real CF, try the Jupiter Factory Lite. Great shades!

Because it's the closest looking print they have to "real" looking carbon fiber. Here is another pattern of CF that was done by Northwest Hydroprint in our last group buy. Looks a lot better than Oakley's pattern IMO.

Black CF:

Gold CF:
81620558.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Echelon and the carbon frame print Jawbone are essentially the same. Just different icons,bolts and lenses....

This is the Radar I had. The print looks good at first glance, but falls flat with any scrutiny. They got on my nerves, and I just generally don't like polished frames, so I sold them.

E4640736-7DDB-482E-BE8D-AC2C2570CB97-5261-00000462B5116453.jpg

i see. i think it looks different in a good way rustpot. i haven't seen anyone wearing or any carbon fiber oakley print in real life. i got some jawbone madness going on right now. heheheh
bought a Jawbone Retina Burn from Zombie suppose to arrive today. Also ordered a Jawbone Matte Black and True Carbon Fiber from the vault. I think i have to let go of my split jacket after 1 month use. heheheheh this is a bad forum i tell you that. lol
Thanks alot gurus

Back