• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Noooo! Snapped M-frame, can this be fixed?

If someone offered to paint my truck for free, i would still like to see some examples of their work. A free turd is still a turd.
To be fair, if I wasn't confident in my abilities, I wouldn't even offer. Secondly, why do several people have to jump in and act like someone else's mother? Why can't the original poster make up their own mind?Thirdly, it's like c***Blocking, but with 20+ year old sunglass frame that are already worthless in their current state and practically unusable. We're not talking about painting a truck. Last time I try to do something nice for the next guy. Seems the negative Nancys have to express concerns on something that is none of their business, and something that is not even theirs to begin with.

To be fair, if I wasn't confident in my abilities, I wouldn't even offer. Secondly, why do several people have to jump in and act like someone else's mother? Why can't the original poster make up their own mind?Thirdly, it's like c***Blocking, but with 20+ year old sunglass frame that are already worthless in their current state and practically unusable. We're not talking about painting a truck. Last time I try to do something nice for the next guy. Seems the negative Nancys have to express concerns on something that is none of their business, and something that is not even theirs to begin with.
I’m sure a lot of people are confident in their abilities. I still wouldn’t send them my frames without proof of said abilities.

As far as anyone that doesn’t know you is concerned, yes, you might as well have just been born.
For what it's worth, if your truck does need a re-spray, I could do that too. Like this '65

IMG_2529.JPG

IMG_9376.JPG

Back